What is stainless steel handrail supports?
Stainless steel handrail supports are hardware components used to secure and provide structural support for handrails that are made from stainless steel. These supports can be installed on walls, floors, or other surfaces to hold the handrail in place and prevent it from wobbling or swaying. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including brackets, flanges, and fittings, and can be customized to fit specific handrail designs. Stainless steel is a popular material choice for handrail supports because it is durable, corrosion-resistant, and easy to maintain.
This Tube Fitting is perfect for mounting a 38.1mm diameter rail to a 38.1mm post (E0238) or mounting a 50.8mm rail to a 25.4mm post(E0150).
This support is for 50.8mm tubes and it can be installed on wall or floor.
These supports have a variety of sizes. It can be a choice of mounting a 25.4mm rail to a 50.8mm post, or a 38.1mm rail to a 38.1mm post or more matches.
This support is external fit for 50.8mm rails and it is adjustable.
How to use stainless steel handrail supports?
To use stainless steel handrail supports, you will first need to determine the appropriate type and size of support needed for your handrail design and installation location. Once you have chosen the correct supports, you can follow these general steps:
- Determine the mounting location: Locate the position where you want to install the handrail support on the wall or floor. Use a measuring tape, level, and pencil to make precise markings.
- Drill pilot holes: Use a power drill to create pilot holes at the marking points. The size of the drill bit should be slightly smaller than the screws included with the handrail support.
- Attach the supports: Insert the screws into the pilot holes and then attach the handrail support to the wall or floor using a screwdriver or power drill. Make sure that the support is securely fastened.
- Install the handrail: Slide the handrail onto the supports and secure it in place according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Installation tools: measuring tape, level, pencil, power drill.
It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions when installing stainless steel handrail supports, as the specific steps may vary depending on the type and model of the support being used. Additionally, you may need to consult with a professional installer or contractor if you are unsure about the installation process or need help with complex handrail designs.